It’s a new month, and that means the MLB The Show 21 4th Inning program is launching. With it comes new bosses to get at 350,000 XP, along with a host of other goodness.
As always, you can earn XP in MLB The Show just by playing. That means any game mode, single player or online. If you get hooked on Franchise for a while, you still earn XP toward the 4th Inning program with every game you play. The higher the difficulty setting you play on, the more XP you will earn.
The MLB The Show 21 4th Inning program begins on July 1 and ends on July 30. The innings programs allow you to earn different rewards including players, stubs, and cosmetic items as you climb the XP ladder all the way to 650,000. At 350,000 XP, you will earn your choice of one of the three 4th Inning bosses.
MLB The Show 21 4th Inning Bosses
When you reach 350,000 XP, you will receive your choice of the three 4th Inning bosses. You can only choose one, so choose wisely!
For the 4th Inning program, the bosses are:
- Christy Mathewson – Starting Pitcher, Giants, 99 Overall
- Eddie Murray – First Baseman, Baltimore Orioles, 99 Overall
- Wander Franco, Shortstop, Tampa Bay Rays, 99 Overall
The MLB The Show 4th Inning program marks the first time you can earn a 99 Overall player in an innings program in this year’s game.
How to Earn Bonus XP
There are several ways to earn bonus XP towards the MLB The Show 4th Inning program. Here are the ways you can do it:
- Collection: Complete the 3rd Inning collection of Dennis Eckersley, Troy Glaus, and Grady Sizemore for a nice 50,000 XP to get you started!
- Conquest: Complete the 4th Inning of July Conquest map to receive an extra 25,000 XP.
- Task: Tally 15 strikeouts with any Diamond Pitchers in online modes for 3,750 XP.
- Task: Tally 5 saves with any Diamond Pitchers in online modes for 3,750 XP.
- Nelson Cruz: Collect Awards Nelson Cruz from his Evolution Program for 20,000 XP.
- Task: Tally 20 hits with any Prospects, Future Stars, or Rookie Series players in online modes for 5,000 XP.
- Task: Wil 10 games in competitive online modes for 5,000 XP.
- Whitey Ford: Collect the Signature Whitey Ford from his Evolution Program for 20,000 XP.
Gotta Get Em All!
Have to earn every single reward in every MLB The Show Innings program? Here’s what you’ll get every step of the way as you work your way up to 650,000 XP.
|Level||XP Amount||Item Earned|
|1||5,000||“Airplane” Stadium Sound + 3000 Stubs|
|2||10,000||One MLB The Show Pack|
|3||17,500||One Standard Ballplayer Pack|
|4||25,000||4th of July Universal Nameplate +3000 Stubs|
|5||32,500||One Diamond Unlockables Pack +3000 Stubs|
|6||40,000||One Standard Ballplayer Pack|
|7||55,000||One Set 14 Headliners Pack|
|8||70,000||Five MLB The Show Packs|
|9||85,000||One Standard Ballplayer Pack|
|10||100,000||4th Inning Diamond Choice Pack |
89 OV Rollie Fingers, 88 OV Tony Perez, 88 OV John Smoltz
|11||115,000||“Bruh” Stadium Sound|
|12||130,000||Easton Patriotic Batter’s Glove +3000 Stubs|
|13||145,000||“42” Pack – Choose One Player|
|14||160,000||Baltimore Orioles 1966 Home Uniform|
|15||175,000||4th Inning Diamond Classics Choice Pack|
91 OV Tommy Edman, 90 OV Joc Pederson, 90 OV Trevor May
|16||190,000||Universal Profile Icon +5000 Stubs|
|17||205,000||Gold Ballplayer Pack|
|18||220,000||“Put It On The Board” Home Run Call +5000 Stubs|
|19||235,000||Patriotic Lizard Skins Ballplayer Item|
|20||250,000||Louisville Slugger Patriotic Bat|
|21||270,000||Stance Patriotic Socks|
|22||290,000||Legend Icons Choice Pack + 5000 Stubs|
|23||310,000||Gold Ballplayer Pack + 5000 Stubs|
|24||330,000||San Francisco Giants 1958 Home Uniform|
|25||350,000||4th Inning Boss Choice Pack|
99 OV Christy Mathewson, 99 OV Eddie Murray, 99 OV Wander Franco
|26||380,000||Ballin’ Is A Habit Pack|
|27||410,000||Franklin Patriotic Batting Glove|
|28||470,000||Tampa Bay Rays 1999 Road Uniform +5000 Stubs|
|29||480,000||Ten MLB The Show Packs|
|30||500,000||Classic Stadium Choice Pack|
|31||530,000||Ten MLB The Show Packs|
|32||560,000||Diamond Ballplayer Pack|
|33||590,000||Kitchen Sink 1 Pack|
|34||620,000||Kitchen Sink 2 Pack|
|35||650,000||Diamond 90+ Live Series Choice Pack|
Watch for our features on which boss player to take, as well as tips on earning XP fast to get all the way through the MLB The Show 21 4th Inning Program!
You can buy MLB The Show 21 for Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One here.